Saturday, May 19, 2012

Promises

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
Genesis 9:12-13

Not too long ago, the girls and I were eating inside a fast food restaurant.  We looked out the window and could see the dark clouds blowing our way.  The pretty intense storm blew through pretty quickly and we were able to witness the most beautiful rainbow from our backyard!

Promises!
I had a special moment with my girls and was able to "visibly" show them one of
God's promises. I'm so thankful for that!

Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
2 Peter 1:4

Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell face down, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
Ezekiel 1:28



No comments:

Post a Comment