As I'm preparing my grocery list for tomorrow, I came across this! It just made me laugh out loud!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
We are feeling and seeing Spring all around us these days. We want to be outside ALL the time and soak it all in. We've planted some strawberries and blueberries this year in our new backyard. It's fun to see the girls getting excited about growing things. And it seems the trees have sprung leaves overnight. There is new life all around us! Let's hope our small plants actually produce some fruit this year. :)
And we love our swings in the backyard too!!
1. Find a good looking, strong guy to put up your tent!
2. Make sure you are related to someone with a boat!
(Thanks Greg and Dana)
3. Pick a place with awesome sunsets!
4. Make sure you bring a rockin' cousin!
5. Let Daddy show you how it's done!
6. Make sure you have a "Safety Net". (a.k.a. Aunt Dana)
7. Always have a dedicated "shiner" catcher!
8. Let loose and enjoy the ride!
9. Bring along lots of goodies to eat!
10. Never let down your guard! She's BAD!
11. Find a good Fishin' Buddy!
12. Hit the trails hard!
13. Spin, Spin, and Spin!!
14. Make sure to stay hydrated!
We had a great time taking the girls on their first camping trip! The state park was super clean and the lake was beautiful! It was great to be outdoors and away from the day-to-day schedule. Hope everyone had a great Spring Break!