Friday, July 1, 2011

2023 . . . Whew!

Abi graduated from Kindergarten a few weeks ago!  When I walked into the room and saw the sign that read, "Class of 2023", I just took a deep breath and sat down.  I hadn't even thought that far ahead to calculate what year she would be graduating.  To put a number on it makes me face the reality that my big girl is really getting bigger.  I know, I know, she is just going into the first grade next year.  But, I can't help myself from wishing that life would slow down a little.  She had a great graduation and was so excited that day.  She's definitely ready for first grade, even if I'm not.

triple grad

DSC_0263f

Mrs. Doggett and Abi
DSC_0264F

DSC_0268F

I love the expression on her face in this last picture!  It perfectly sums up her excitement that day!
DSC_0261f

No comments:

Post a Comment